Monday, April 02, 2007

The latest news...been real busy with work, too busy in fact.

Major upcoming trip, all booked and ready to go:

  • June 27-July 1, Noordwijk The Netherlands (alrighty everyone, Awakenings Festival!)
  • July 1-10, Rhodos Greece, kitesurf vacation with my parents, staying at the Hilton in the northern part of the island (next door to all the action)
  • July 10-12, Amsterdam or Noordwijk
  • July 12, return to Melbourne

Have a bunch of pics I need to upload, including Formula 1 GP here in Melbourne, might take a few weeks till I upload (waiting for my laptop to be repaired).

Can't make it to uni reunion in Miami this month (sorry guys...), too busy with work to take a week off. And looks like I may not need to go to Miami in May for business, which is a good thing because I don't feel like it at all.

Moving on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home