Sunday, December 31, 2006

The year in review....

2006 was definitely one of the best years I've had, in a long time. So much happened, so much change, great times, here's a brief recap:

  • Taking a 5 month vacation from work
  • Visiting Australia for the first time - and ending up moving here
  • Swimming with dolphins
  • Living in a motor home for 2 months (never again thanks)
  • Selling my apartment in Holland (not good)
  • All my dutch friends, and the never ending parties
  • Meeting up with my uni buddies, in Las Vegas
  • All my new Aussie friends, you're great
  • Partying with spring breakers in Texas
  • Visiting my parents in various locations
  • Kitesurfing a record number of days
  • + numerous events which cannot be expressed here :-)

So what's next for 2007? Wait and see...

Upcoming trips:

  • Second week February: Perth, with Ruben and Tommaso
  • April: Miami, uni friends annual bash
  • May: Miami (again!), business
  • July: Holland (Awakenings Festival) + Rhodos, Greece (with my parents)

Happy 2007 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home