Thursday, August 24, 2006

Message to everyone, latest update: been really busy working, sort of head-down and staying focused, nothing really exciting going on lately. I know, how can that be, haha!

Went for a corporate golf thing with my company last Saturday in the Dandenong region, that went on all day and...well into the night. Will post some pics soon, once I get my laptop fixed.

Upcoming major event: Sept 2-5 I will be up at Sanctury Cove in the Gold Coast, we have meetings with our customers from 3-5 September...I'm going up a day in advance to get some kiting/beach in. After that, going to stay from 5-7 September up around Byron Bay, again more beach/kiting - my boss recommended I check it out. Judging from his first recommendation with Queenstown, New Zealand, it should be quite good :) Will post some pics after the trip, but here's a nice preview pic of the hotel:










On a separate note...might spend 10 days in Holland/Italy in October, to visit friends and family, and see what Frank Kvitta and Sven Vath are up to :) . TBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home