Saturday, June 24, 2006

Latest update...finally semi-settling in, found a really cool apartment in Melbourne, right on the kitebeach (awesome views of the bay) and 5 minutes from bars, downtown etc. In the heart of the action, we'll see how long I last. Next weekend I move there, will post some pics of the place.

Been here 3 weeks now, and have been travelling waaaay too much! Something like 9 out of 20 days in a plane! Ok so part of that was New Zealand (and worth it). Been to Perth, Melbourne (twice), and Queenstown NZ. There's an interesting story of how I forgot to change my clock flying back from NZ (nb 2 hours ahead of Sydney), and had a 0615 AM flight to Perth the following day, from Sydney. For another time.

For the rest, people are very friendly, colleagues/customers are super-cool, no problems - everyone helpful. Weather - well, 18 degrees and sun in Sydney right now, and it's winter. This is not what I would call "winter", coming from The Netherlands. But hey I'll take it anyday!

Will drive around Sydney area this weekend, and take some pics/upload to blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home