Friday, June 09, 2006

Arrived in Sydney last Sunday - and it's been a whirlind since. Working with my new colleagues, visiting customers, constantly moving around, welcome back to the real world. It's been great actually, the team are a fun group to work with, and everyone has been extremely helpful.

Even was in Melbourne for a couple days, didn't see much due to work and client visits, but hey.

Weather has been miserable, for the most part (just check the pics), I try and not take notice . We are approaching winter here after all - if this is winter, I'm not complaining.

It's a holiday on Monday, and, since I need to re-enter Australia for "administrative" purposes (I'll leave it at that), I get to go to Queenstown New Zealand for a few days. Supposed to be the adventure capital of the world, including aerobatic plane rides, jetboating, fly-by-wire (looks insane!), bungee, etc. I want to do them all :) . Queenstown is actually close to the skiing, but it's a few weeks early for the slopes - not a problem, plenty of other awesome other stuff to do.
Pics will follow....

And next week, Perth for business + a long weekend - and, Ashleigh's birthday!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger aShY lA said...

oh yeah my birthday;)!!oh man sooo amped:P!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home