Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wow, I've been home 3 weeks now.

During this time, did a bunch of things, such as getting my move to Australia organised (home, furniture, bureaucracy, etc.), visited my parents in Rapallo, Italy (see pics below), and hung out with my friends in Holland.

It's been great seeing family and friends, leaving them will be the hardest part of the move Down Under...but I like to think that the world is small, and thanks to internet/email/cheapo phone calls, it's easy to stay in touch these days. And of course, I'll be in Europe regularly!

Right now I'm waiting for one thing: the work visa. My company tells me it should be ready next week, so I'm hoping to leave for Melbourne on May 30th. Meantime - relax, kite, gym, friends, and just chill. Can't complain :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home